Oak View Park and Resources Center rules
- Respect staff, patrons, and property.
- Children under 12 years should be supervised.
- No smoking or drugs allowed on premises.
- No alcohol (allowed by permit only).
- No weapons or anything that resembles a weapon.
- Park users are asked to avoid loitering or running in the building areas, which is for tenants and program participants.
- Skateboards, bikes, scooters and inline skates are prohibited on OVPARC property and shall be parked in designated areas.
- Sports fields are designed primarily for youth. Adult use and type may be restricted by OVPARC staff. Fields can be reserved by calling OVPARC office.
- No Cleats (allowed by permit only).
- Keep the park clean: throw away waste in proper receptacles.
- Destruction, vandalism, or theft of property or equipment is prohibited and is cause for ejection from the park.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No Dogs (service dogs allowed).
- Park hours are: 8:00 AM to dusk (or 8:00 pm during summer)
PLEASE RESPECT THESE RULES SO ALL CAN ENJOY!
* (County Ordinance Sec. 6305-13)